Please read the following and click on the OK button to proceed.
7601 France Avenue South Suite 140
Edina, Minnesota 55435
100 Village Center Drive Suite 101
North Oaks, Minnesota 55127
Use of this website is at your own risk. Tradition Capital Bank is not liable for any damages that arise from use or access to this site. While we’ve done our best to provide accurate and complete information, we make no warranties about the accuracy of information contained on the site. Unauthorized use of this site and any of its features is prohibited and misuse constitutes criminal activity that is punishable by law.
The Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) provides consumers the opportunity to “opt out,” which prevents the four major credit bureaus (TransUnion, Experian, Equifax and Innovis) from providing information about you to companies for the purpose of providing you with pre-approved offers of credit or insurance.
If you do not want to receive such offers, you may opt out by visiting www.optoutprescreen.com. You will have the option of opting out for five years, permanently, or the option to opt back in again.
You will be informed that it can take up to five business days to become effective. You will also be warned that companies may have already received your information and have mailed their offer, and it may take several months to stop receiving these types of offers.
Internet threats have changed significantly over the past several years. At Tradition Capital Bank, we have security measures in place to protect your account information. These security measures can’t be effective without your help and cooperation. Here are some precautions you can take to help safeguard your personal information from identity theft and account fraud.
• Passwords Choose a password only you would know, and use a combination of letters, numbers, and special characters. Avoid using passwords that are easily guessed such as birthdays or home addresses. Change your password every 90 days.
• Anti-Virus Protection Make sure you have anti-virus software on your computer and that it is current.
• Logging Out Do not “×” out of the website or close the page. Follow our exit procedures, by clicking on “Logoff ” located in the upper left of the page.
• Monitor Your Account(s) on a Regular Basis Let us know immediately if you encounter anything that does not seem right.
• Email Security – Generally email is not encrypted, so do not send any sensitive information such as account numbers or other personal information. Tradition Capital Bank will not email you and ask for your personal information or other account information. If you receive an email claiming to be from our bank, take precautions and call us immediately.
• Additional Tips for Business Online Banking
You are important to us and it is our goal to help prevent identity theft and account fraud from happening to you. If you experience any security-related events or notice suspicious activity within your accounts at our bank, contact us immediately. We will assist you in the investigation and guide you in necessary steps to handle these types of issues.
Important information about opening a new business account. Effective May 11, 2018.View PDF